We're excited to welcome your child and family into our community. TAISM serves students in Early Childhood all the way through grade 12 here in the beautiful city of Muscat. Applications are accepted throughout the year, and our Admissions staff are here to guide you through the process and smooth transition to TAISM.
If you are in Oman, we will set up a tour of our expansive campus for your family, and assist you with any questions you may have about our program and the application process. If you are outside of Oman we are available for a video conference. During your live or virtual visit, we can arrange an opportunity for you to meet the Principal or other Staff members in your areas of interest.
If you have questions about TAISM or making the transition into our learning community, contact us.
Once you are ready to apply, complete our online Application for Admissions. This includes providing a picture of your child (head and shoulders only) and passport copies of both the parent(s) and child’s passport.
Official school records are required to be provided for each applicant.
Previous year, if available, for a child entering Kindergarten
Previous two years, for a child entering Grades 1 - 11
All high school records, Grades 9 - 11, for a student entering Grade 12.
Accepting a Place
Subject to a satisfactory assessment and reference from your child’s present school, your child will be offered a place at TAISM. A written (letter or email) acceptance of the admission offer and a payment of a non-refundable deposit (RO 500/-) is required to secure their place.
New Student Registration
Once the family has been notified of admission to TAISM, the following must be completed BEFORE the student may attend classes:
- Payment of School Fees - Please see Fee Schedule for payment details.
- After payment has been completed, you will receive a username and password for your TAISM family email account, and your PowerSchool Parent Portal Login Instructions. You will be asked to use this portal to send us your student/s’ registration information.
- A link to the online registration process will be emailed to you by the Admissions Office. Please complete this online process with the help of the instructions provided in the email.
- Additional registration documents to be submitted
- Physical Examination Report - to be completed by a physician within six months prior to or no later than one month after the student’s admission to the school.
- Updated copy of student’s passport and residence visa for Oman
- English Language Learner Form (for students in grades 1-5 only)
- Bus Request Service form - (optional)
Payment can be made with Rials Omani cash, check, or demand draft drawn from a bank in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. You may also initiate a direct wire transfer to the school’s bank account, but you will also need to pay any sending and receiving charges, and put your student’s name and grade so we know who sent payment. TAISM does accept credit or debit card payments.