Next stop: Muscat?
We hope that these pages will provide helpful information. Once a new staff member is hired, TAISM will be happy to match you with a present staff member who can answer specific questions you may have during your transition.
Here are other useful tools:
- Travel to Oman: Official Tourism Site
- Advantages for Children Living Abroad http://www.moveoneinc.com/blog/relocations/advantages-for-children-livin…
- Muscat Mums Group – www.muscatmums.com
- Children’s books on moving to a new home: Click here
- A children’s book on moving abroad: The Mission of Detective Mike: Moving Abroad - a story to help expat children understand the relocation process
- Third Culture Kid Website : www.tckworld.com
- Club Expat: A Teenager’s Guide to Moving Overseas - This a comprehensive guidebook for any young adult or family moving overseas. Written by two former expatriate teenagers, this book is the culmination of experiences of students all around the world and of broad consultations with dozens of experts in the field of international relocation.